English version of indicator needed with extra function addition

Good day all

Does anyone have the english version of the attached indicator?

If not, any of the helpful coders here can help change it to english please and make the functions easier to understand?

Also if possible, am not sure if the indicator already does this, but add a function that can check from a specified date like 1st to 5th of
a month combined, I can only see a single date in the indicator i guess to check days individually. Is it possible to make it so the indicator will count and process the results from a specified time period of date to date and show combined results like between 10:00-16:00 from 1st to 5th?

Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Re: English version of indicator needed with extra function addition

tkhanfx wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:00 pm Good day all

Does anyone have the english version of the attached indicator?

If not, any of the helpful coders here can help change it to english please and make the functions easier to understand?

Also if possible, am not sure if the indicator already does this, but add a function that can check from a specified date like 1st to 5th of
a month combined, I can only see a single date in the indicator i guess to check days individually. Is it possible to make it so the indicator will count and process the results from a specified time period of date to date and show combined results like between 10:00-16:00 from 1st to 5th?

Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you
HI tkhan
First you are welcome here
As explained you at FF,can you do it by your self or still you needs our help ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 pm
HI tkhan
First you are welcome here
As explained you at FF,can you do it by your self or still you needs our help ?
Hi, thank you so much for your reply, it was really helpful. i managed to translate but problem is the translation is still not clear and i cannot understand what the functions means so i will not know how to use it. and also i need the addition of the extra function i mentioned in my post. i really need help please. i am trying to learn but i am still beginner and it will take me a very long time to do everything myself

tkhanfx wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:51 am ok i changed it to english myself but now it doesn't work! it's just blank! what did i do wrong?

Can someone please have a look i dont know whats wrong i didnt change anything except the russian words to english.
And can someone also add the extra function i mentioned in the first post kindly?
Thank you
Try it now,it is working with me as normal,looks like english translation working now,even when alerting
and it is an simple rsi with some extra features
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.