CodeClusterbox_ad.mq4 + dukascopy tick data = Something awesome.

Dear coders,
Dear collegas,

This shall be a rather difficult request (because I am hobbyist programmer and I can't do it... quickly enough), so first let me give You the background and reasons of what&how.

The innocent looking: viewtopic.php?t=8415735&p=1295349499#p1295349499
Leads to something amazing: viewtopic.php?p=1295360005#p1295360005

The conclusion is that clusterbox_ad.mq4 is worth it - but only if You can gather the ticks Yourself. And that takes time and cannot be done backwards in time. Unless... that sparks the whole idea:

Saying it a tad more technically what I need help with is converting the dukascopy tick format into the internal way this indicator 'thinks' about tick data and then saving/loading it.

--
ps: for simplicity sake let's assume one is using dukascopy mt4 account (or has preloaded the data) so no time conversion is needed.
These users thanked the author tommmmmm for the post:
moey_dw

Re: Clusterbox_ad.mq4 + dukascopy tick data = Something awesome.

tommmmmm wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 pm Dear coders,
Dear collegas,

This shall be a rather difficult request (because I am hobbyist programmer and I can't do it... quickly enough), so first let me give You the background and reasons of what&how.

The innocent looking: viewtopic.php?t=8415735&p=1295349499#p1295349499
Leads to something amazing: viewtopic.php?p=1295360005#p1295360005

The conclusion is that clusterbox_ad.mq4 is worth it - but only if You can gather the ticks Yourself. And that takes time and cannot be done backwards in time. Unless... that sparks the whole idea:

Saying it a tad more technically what I need help with is converting the dukascopy tick format into the internal way this indicator 'thinks' about tick data and then saving/loading it.

--
ps: for simplicity sake let's assume one is using dukascopy mt4 account (or has preloaded the data) so no time conversion is needed.
Interesting one!!!! Hopes to see one of our expert handle this request.............lately they are so busy & working hard with members requiring coding request in the metatrader section
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈