Re: VP indicator doesn't hide

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:24 pm Just for know, I'm not a Coder

Yes... VP (Volume Profile) is given a Limited Work.
FXcoder as the Coder have changed the Name with VP after 'mergered' Market Profile with TPO in the One Indicator.

Because this Indicator works for Intraday trading terms. Then the majority is used (only) for:
VP = for 30M time frime (Max)
VP Range = for H1 time frime (Max)

I can't explain in detail because the Explanation is too Long... Just give the Basic Theory
You can search in the Net ; with Keywoard Market Profile indicator, TPO indicator and Volume indicator
First,
Thank you so much for your participation.

I have already seen this file.
Have you some links with good teaching about VOLUME profile (not "market") please.
Youtube have so much true and fake informations...

Since few, i am very interested about volume on all kind. In conjonction with price action, it seems to be powerfull.
Regards.

FxVolumes wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:53 pm

First,
Thank you so much for your participation.

I have already seen this file.
Have you some links with good teaching about VOLUME profile (not "market") please.
Youtube have so much true and fake informations...

Since few, i am very interested about volume on all kind. In conjonction with price action, it seems to be powerfull.
Regards.
Volume Profile is (New) Program have Launched Just in around 2 Year. And pubilcated with FXcoder.

Basic Theory the VOLUME Profile is the Same with the MARKET Profile :idea: :angel:
Search it in FF - Trading Discussion Section's
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:38 pmBasic Theory the VOLUME Profile is the Same with the MARKET Profile :idea: :angel:
...and they are also nearly the same visually.

See my comparison (left-to-right is MP -riv_ay-TPOChart indicator-, right-to-left is VP6).
Furthermore when you really need accurate VP charts you need another software which has real future contracts/real volume (and not the tick thingy mt4 is given us as volume).
These users thanked the author Jagg for the post:
Tsar

Jagg wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:47 am
...and they are also nearly the same visually.

See my comparison (left-to-right is MP -riv_ay-TPOChart indicator-, right-to-left is VP6).

2018-01-03 MP vs VP.png

Furthermore when you really need accurate VP charts you need another software which has real future contracts/real volume (and not the tick thingy mt4 is given us as volume).
And It must the (True) ECN Broker ;)
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
Jagg
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...