Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi everyone, I have an idea about the TMA Centered that created by mladen.

1. Yellow slope is the regular TMA Centered with the period of 10, can it actually remain same setting period but the slope are perform like the RED slope? (Red slope is draw by myself)
2. Suggest not using separate window.
3. My idea is like the T3 indicator with a kind of setting can set the slope become more "intense".
Untitled.png

Masshu wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 pm Hi everyone, I have an idea about the TMA Centered that created by mladen.

1. Yellow slope is the regular TMA Centered with the period of 10, can it actually remain same setting period but the slope are perform like the RED slope? (Red slope is draw by myself)
2. Suggest not using separate window.
3. My idea is like the T3 indicator with a kind of setting can set the slope become more "intense".

Untitled.png
Explain more in details
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Masshu wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:55 am

Dear mntiwana,

Is there any way to add an input to the TMA centered indicator that can adjust the degree of the 'intensiveness'/frequency of the yellow slope to perform like the red slope?
I think our kind experts will not invest more time on old and repainting indicator
why you want that opposite way when all other users like the indicator close around the price and that is reason of centered tma popularity
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.