Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:58 pm

For the stoch and signal cross?
Yes Mr Tools, where they cross.
Also, I can see checking several charts, when the indicator hits 100 or near or zero or near there is a huge advantage in knowing this data.
I have attached an illustration (ignore my other backtest lines/zones) - it is the BLACK vertical lines on the indicator itself with the numerical values above them that are interesting.
Thanks.
TEAMTRADER
SIGNALS
1. Where the lines cross and
2. Where the value of the indicator hits 100 or zero (adjustable between 98 - 100 and zero - 2).
Is that possible?
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Also, I can see checking several charts, when the indicator hits 100 or near or zero or near there is a huge advantage in knowing this data.
I have attached an illustration (ignore my other backtest lines/zones) - it is the BLACK vertical lines on the indicator itself with the numerical values above them that are interesting.
Thanks.
TEAMTRADER
Depends on your strategy and parameters you applied how often you want see touch these levels,with lower values it touch more frequently
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Thanks.
TEAMTRADER
SIGNALS
1. Where the lines cross and
2. Where the value of the indicator hits 100 or zero (adjustable between 98 - 100 and zero - 2).
Is that possible?
Teamtrader try this version.