Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

gtudor wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:22 am For Mladen , Mrtools and Mntivana

Thank you for the help I received from you .
You can help me with this indicator to be a multi timeframe , and you may also add complet alerts to this indicators ?

Thank you
Gtudor, that indicator is basically the same as the TDI there are a lot of those here in the forum with mtf and alerts.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

electrical999 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:06 am Hi Mr Tools,

Could you please add arrows to display on the chart when there is an alert. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jasjit
Jasjit, that is a decompiled and renamed version of Mladen's high low jurik smooth channel, made this new version with alerts and arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 am

Jasjit, that is a decompiled and renamed version of Mladen's high low jurik smooth channel, made this new version with alerts and arrows.
Thanks mrtools. Wonderful version you've created. I've found it incredibly accurate for trend trading entries on a 4H chart using Daily MTF!
I've shared it on our Facebook and Twitter page.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance