Re: Does it require NMC

shiva12 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:15 pm Dear mladen is this indicator required NMC.. not updating and also not coming on one minute and five time frames.. please
check.. and add alert for arrow also.. i am unable to test in strategy tester so dont know about the repainting issue.. please guide me...

thanks in advance
That indicator has nothing in common with nmc, why do you think it requires it?
Use some other indicator - changing all that would need to change would make it a completely different indicator

Re: Does it require NMC

shiva12 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:15 pm Dear mladen is this indicator required NMC.. not updating and also not coming on one minute and five time frames.. please
check.. and add alert for arrow also.. i am unable to test in strategy tester so dont know about the repainting issue.. please guide me...

thanks in advance
Where do you have it from? It is not bad, but imprecise, it reminds me on VSA-style. The problem it has is that it could be written for real volume. Tick volume is a bit different. You have to learn to read one of both and stay with that or learn new. Volume user can't read Tick Volume and res versa, but I guess I can read real Volume better than Volume user can read Tick Volume.