Please help me to fix this EA

Hi valuable coders
Could you help me fix this EA?
a) I want to avoid opening a second position in the same candle even if the first one has closed.
b) I want to follow the martingale of doubling the quantity of lots after price hits a stop loss.
i.e 1 lot for 1st trade
2 lots for 2nd trade
4 lots for 3rd
8 lots for 4th

Unfortunately, the EA does not work correctly and in the third trade instead of opening the position with 4 lots, it opens it again with 2 instead of 4.
Keep in mind that the external parameters Lots & Lots1 must be equal, as both of them are used for the 1st trade.
Also, keep in mind that the external parameters TakeProfit & TakeProfit1 must also be equal, as both of them are used for the 1st trade.
Thanks in advance,

GeorgeNol

Re: Please help me to fix this EA

GeorgeNol wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:26 am Hi valuable coders
Could you help me fix this EA?
a) I want to avoid opening a second position in the same candle even if the first one has closed.
b) I want to follow the martingale of doubling the quantity of lots after price hits a stop loss.
i.e 1 lot for 1st trade
2 lots for 2nd trade
4 lots for 3rd
8 lots for 4th

Unfortunately, the EA does not work correctly and in the third trade instead of opening the position with 4 lots, it opens it again with 2 instead of 4.
Keep in mind that the external parameters Lots & Lots1 must be equal, as both of them are used for the 1st trade.
Also, keep in mind that the external parameters TakeProfit & TakeProfit1 must also be equal, as both of them are used for the 1st trade.
Thanks in advance,

GeorgeNol
Hi George
I think the indicator "arrow" used by EA seems decompiled - experts can better reply
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:03 am
Hi George
I think the indicator "arrow" used by EA seems decompiled - experts can better reply
Hi mntiwana,

The problem is not the indicator. The problem is in the EA. I need the EA as a template in order to try it with other indicators as well.
However in order to comply with the standards of the forum, I have changed the initial EA replacing the initial indicator " Arrow" (which was decompiled) with "Dynamic Trend" (non decompiled).
Please either you or any other coder help.
I apologize for the double post I made by mistake.

Thanks a lot,

GeorgeNol

arby1108 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:28 am FS-Martin4EA2.mq4

try it
Thank you very much Arby.

Unfortunately, the EA does not work.
It opens only short positions and it does not apply any Martingale. All the positions are opened with 1 lot.
Also when it loses instead of waiting for a new signal from the indicator, immediately opens a new short position.

Regards,
GeorgeNol

arby1108 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:05 am FS-Martin Mod.ex4

FS-Martin Mod.mq4

try this.
I made a Backtest and it open buy and sell, and martingale when loss.

but anyway is not profitable.
It is not working as it should. It opens consecutive long positions or short but whithout a signal. Also there is no martingale at all. Always 1 lot.
Anyway thank you very much for your effort.