Re: Candle signal alert on the close MT4

Hi Mr.Tools many thanks for the modification done yesterday and this is wishing you all our great coders here on FS that you will all have a prosperous and pipful 2018 and God will expand your territory in knowledge of coding and programming and there will be positive improvement in the coming year.Also forex station will continue to grow from strength to strength.Amen Please kindly help in adjusting the profit target for this indicator to 20pips i want to use it in scalping, a modification was earlier done on it by another good coder as at then i told him to set the profit to 50pips, for long term it has an already inbuilt entry point so he helped in adding stop loss and take profit points to it .Please kindly reset the take profit to 20pips.Rgds

Re: Candle signal alert on the close MT4

Cheepeys wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:08 am Hi Mr.Tools many thanks for the modification done yesterday and this is wishing you all our great coders here on FS that you will all have a prosperous and pipful 2018 and God will expand your territory in knowledge of coding and programming and there will be positive improvement in the coming year.Also forex station will continue to grow from strength to strength.Amen Please kindly help in adjusting the profit target for this indicator to 20pips i want to use it in scalping, a modification was earlier done on it by another good coder as at then i told him to set the profit to 50pips, for long term it has an already inbuilt entry point so he helped in adding stop loss and take profit points to it .Please kindly reset the take profit to 20pips.Rgds
Made it a user controlled setting, set at default = 20 pips.