Re: EA Trade4 Coding Help

palex2005 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:50 pm I think I found the error with this EA and the reason why sometimes takes trades and sometimes not.
The indicator is showing an arrow on current candle (when it's forming) during the formation of the candle the arrow will dissapear, if the candle retrace. If the candle retrace and then recovers by the end of it, the arrow appears again (if previous candle has an arrow then you can enter the trade at the opening of a new candle). This is way the EA doesn't take the trade. And maybe this is why the martingale is not working or the EA doesn't store any data.
I would be grateful if someone can see what's wrong with the code.
Thanks

A picture of strategy tester from the indicator
The EA is not trading at all. It is sending data to binary options "social network" - ask them why your orders are not filled

The EA is trading and it's sending signals to trade4.me and binary.com.
You have to insert your username and password from trade4.me to start sending order.
The reason for taking some trades and some not, is that EA is using the indicator with default settings and I am using the indicator with modified settings.
But I can't understand why the martingale is not working at all.....
Thanks!

palex2005 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:18 am The EA is trading and it's sending signals to trade4.me and binary.com.
You have to insert your username and password from trade4.me to start sending order.
The reason for taking some trades and some not, is that EA is using the indicator with default settings and I am using the indicator with modified settings.
But I can't understand why the martingale is not working at all.....
Thanks!
Like Mladen said the EA doesn't trade, possibly the binary social club places the martingale type orders.