CodeEA Trade4 Coding Help

Hey guys, I am using a russian indicator, and I ask a freelancer to make an EA based on the arrows. He did the job but my martingale strategy doesn't work.
I want to enter martingale on the next candle.
I will attach the files here (indicator and the EA).
If you want to know more , I am willing to share.
Thanks

Re: EA Trade4.me Coding Help

palex2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:03 pm Hey guys, I am using a russian indicator, and I ask a freelancer to make an EA based on the arrows. He did the job but my martingale strategy doesn't work.
Thanks
Then you did not asked the freelancer to correct the job he was paid for
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

palex2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm I asked him to review the code, but he said he's code is good and should work, but I think he's not such a good coder, maybe someone could make it work, I will be glad to pay for that service! Thanks
Dear
Matter is not about paying for the service,almost every thing here is free already for every user without any distinguish,first thing some codes (indicators) are not well coded then same with EAs based on such codes and usually it needs to rewrite whole thing that is impossible as investing time correction on possible scrape idea,is it not better and easy for experts here to invent some thing new ,far better than those,hope you understand the reason but experts can better explain it
and then you simply think it just not taking trade on next candle - but you do not see,script,include,indicators,ea and so on - seems like some old job,better to look for some thing new
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

palex2005 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:03 pm Hey guys, I am using a russian indicator, and I ask a freelancer to make an EA based on the arrows. He did the job but my martingale strategy doesn't work.
Thanks
Far as I can tell the EA doesn't place trades it sends signals to a trade4 me website.

I think I found the error with this EA and the reason why sometimes takes trades and sometimes not.
The indicator is showing an arrow on current candle (when it's forming) during the formation of the candle the arrow will dissapear, if the candle retrace. If the candle retrace and then recovers by the end of it, the arrow appears again (if previous candle has an arrow then you can enter the trade at the opening of a new candle). This is way the EA doesn't take the trade. And maybe this is why the martingale is not working or the EA doesn't store any data.
I would be grateful if someone can see what's wrong with the code.
Thanks

A picture of strategy tester from the indicator