Re: EA Issue

AmoC wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:51 pm Hi, thankx or find here someone to modify it according rules ?
Where to ask please ?
Have you checked as per MLADENs advice
and where is that EA ? (if not some secret holy grail)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

AmoC wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:00 pm Hi mntiwana, here it is.
No, because I don t understand code ... :( But I sent all to coder guy ...
Can you fix it ?
I can explain you how it works on a spype call ...
Please, before any code change anybody will ask you the question I have asked it and if not answered almost nothing can be done. So, please, first check what kind of errors do you get in experts and/or journals tab of your terminal. That has nothing to do with coding or knowing to code. All you have to do is to open those tabs and see what is written there. Only after that anybody can check what is going on

AmoC wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 pm Hm, ok I've decided to build it from scratch. Any coder here or recommendation ? Thank you in advance !
One single code you posted that was not working even as per your saying,then you delete it rather than to check it as per MLADEN advice on your request,so what else recommendation you expect :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

AmoC wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:08 am mntiwana, I'm customer ... I only pay services and use final product ( EA ). Is how is works. Nice week end !
"Customer" to/for whom ?