Re: which auto time frame is selecting

shiva12 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 am Dear mladen if i select auto time frame true in the settings , which time frame it is selecting like next higher TF or any specific TF, in my case if i place on one minute time frame with auto TF ( true ) , what will be the time frame it is calculating next higher 5,15 or 30 ? please tell me
In the example you are using for 1 minute time frame chart it will use 5 minute data

thank you very much for the reply dear mladen , is it possible to create an arrow on which candle the same 5 minute data is giving signal but i want to see in one minute please.......

in the same way if i am using 5 min chart signal will come on 15 min data so after 3 bars it will give signals na

like wise can we get arrows please

shiva12 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:34 pm thank you very much for the reply dear mladen , is it possible to create an arrow on which candle the same 5 minute data is giving signal but i want to see in one minute please.......

in the same way if i am using 5 min chart signal will come on 15 min data so after 3 bars it will give signals na

like wise can we get arrows please
Isn't that what a multi time frame version does?

shiva12 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 pm ok , but i am in confusion dear mladen , its behaving strangely because if i select use time frame 0 it is taking some other value .... with auto TF ( true ) on 1 minute time frame ,( not showing like 5 mins data is taking )
what might be the reason
shiva
when you select auto TF then do not mansion any TF,just keep it zero (0),so it will be working in the current TF you are on,but when you turn auto TF to false then you have to write (M1,M5,M15,M30 or 1,5,15,30) so in this case it will be work according TF you write,no matter in which TF you are
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thanks dear mintiwana but its happened like this in my chart when i kept use time frame ( 0 ) and with select auto TF (true )on one minute time frame signals are not same as with use time frame (5 ) and with select auto frame ( false ) on one minute time frame

actually both has to give the same result na logically ???? but thats not i am getting

shiva12 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:00 pm thanks dear mintiwana but its happened like this in my chart when i kept use time frame ( 0 ) and with select auto TF (true )on one minute time frame signals are not same as with use time frame (5 ) and with select auto frame ( false ) on one minute time frame

actually both has to give the same result na logically ???? but thats not i am getting
Why those signal will be same when on M1 and then on M5
explain more with pictures,i doubts you mixed up your problem

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shiva12 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:40 pm please see here i am attaching the screenshots which are taken on M1 time frame one is use time frame 0 with auto TF true and other is usetime frame 5 and auto TF False
So it is exact right,it should work alike,what and where is wrong ?
in one it producing result of M1 and in second it producing results of M5 being in M1 and this is the function/purpose of MTF indicators