Guppy Arrows coding help

mladen
This indicator which uses 12 Ma's, gives off 3 different trends, is there any chance you can make 3 separate arrows such as your "3MA v3.03".

thank you
Ray

RK-ml-guppy oma oscillator alerts mtf.mq4     

RK-3 MA Cross with diff alert mtf 3.03.mq4     

Re: Guppy Arrows coding help

traderduke wrote:mladen
This indicator which uses 12 Ma's, gives off 3 different trends, is there any chance you can make 3 separate arrows such as your "3MA v3.03".

thank you
Ray

RK-ml-guppy oma oscillator alerts mtf.mq4     

RK-3 MA Cross with diff alert mtf 3.03.mq4     
That would make 36*2 arrows == not a good sight on the chart

Mladen
I agree with your answer but I was only looking for 3 up & 3 down, just as 3ma. 2 for each of the 3 trends, 1up & 1 down. I hope that should explain it better. Sorry for not being more explicit.

Ray

PS: If I may attach a second coding problem, I'm getting a implicit warning on these three lines. I see the time code as being the problem can you show me the correction. See attached

traderduke wrote:Mladen
I agree with your answer but I was only looking for 3 up & 3 down, just as 3ma. 2 for each of the 3 trends, 1up & 1 down. I hope that should explain it better. Sorry for not being more explicit.

Ray

PS: If I may attach a second coding problem, I'm getting a implicit warning on these three lines. I see the time code as being the problem can you show me the correction. See attached
Ray

Those warnings are completely benign