Indicator doesn't have limit bar. How to fix?

Dear mladen or mrtools. i use this gentor cci on my trading system,using the green and the yellow line. i know this indicator is not repaint, but it need 1 bar after bar that appear the signal to confirm the signal so it make me late entry to the market and lost the moment. If i take trade after the bar close that appear signal when the next bar is not the same way the line is dissapear. So dear mrtools or mladen,please kindly help me to make the green and yellow line show the different signalling  so that i can look the bad signal, example : when the bar close and the green line is appear,if the next candle doesnt move in the same way the green line is not dissapear. Maybe it is using real data value?
Thanks

Re: Indicator doesn't have limit bar. How to fix?

mahessara wrote:Dear mladen or mrtools. i use this gentor cci on my trading system,using the green and the yellow line. i know this indicator is not repaint, but it need 1 bar after bar that appear the signal to confirm the signal so it make me late entry to the market and lost the moment. If i take trade after the bar close that appear signal when the next bar is not the same way the line is dissapear. So dear mrtools or mladen,please kindly help me to make the green and yellow line show the different signalling  so that i can look the bad signal, example : when the bar close and the green line is appear,if the next candle doesnt move in the same way the green line is not dissapear. Maybe it is using real data value?
Thanks
Try using some correctly coded woodies cci

mahessara wrote:
i know you know better version than this,but can you fullfill my request mladen? this indicator suitable to my trading system but i need more history to manual backtest my system
Please, in the million versions of ehlers fisher transform/solar winds, why should we retest again and again the ones that are just patched with "accurate".

There is no "less wrong solar wind". They are all one thing just paddled wit different name. We all have been on that road : there are no correct solar wind indicators. Forget about it and move on to some correctly coded stuff

mladen wrote:
Please, in the million versions of ehlers fisher transform/solar winds, why should we retest again and again the ones that are just patched with "accurate". There is no "less wrong solar wind". They are all one thing just paddled wit different name. We all have been on that road : there are no correct solar wind indicators. Forget about it and move on to some correctly coded stuff
thanks mladen for your help