Re: Help to make indicator use real value

mahessara wrote:Hello, dear mrtools can you make this indicator use real value so the dot doest repaint and make me can take a look at the bad signals? thanks for your help
Almost experts knows better i am just guessing around,it seems some renamed thing from ema variation,to make it attractive named magic that is a usual story.
red/blue dots are from your magic and white/magenta from ema with line-dot and bar (Averages ver) with same parameters.
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Almost experts knows better i am just guessing around,it seems some renamed thing from ema variation,to make it attractive named magic that is a usual story.
red/blue dots are from your magic and white/magenta from ema with line-dot and bar (Averages ver) with same parameters.

Thanks for your reply and explanation mntiwana i think this magic indi is not worth at all, btw can you post your EMA variation indicator? 

mahessara wrote:
Thanks for your reply and explanation mntiwana i think this magic indi is not worth at all, btw can you post your EMA variation indicator? 
It is newest Averages version "averages - mtf - alerts  8.8"
you can choice any method from 38 averages plus 22 price options,double smooth,filters,7 display options,line/bar/dots any combination,mtf,custom time frame,complete alert package,bands,interpolation and a lot more.
apply ema in your case with line,bar and dots,the period that suits you and carry on
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
It is newest Averages version "averages - mtf - alerts  8.8"
you can choice any method from 38 averages plus 22 price options,double smooth,filters,7 display options,line/bar/dots any combination,mtf,custom time frame,complete alert package,bands,interpolation and a lot more.
apply ema in your case with line,bar and dots,the period that suits you and carry on

Thanks for your help mntiwana, god bless