Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote:no much expert i am
but i added in chart, which seems both are same ..actually i can see the some changes may did bez. version is differnet.
pls. advise and help my request.
Hi sal
please keep stay with your question/request,also think well and decide what is your actual problem or requirement before posting,mostly time you start a topic,when explained and helped,you leave it in middle and start some thing new,though there are no limitations for queries.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mahessara wrote:Hello, dear mrtools or mladen can you help me to add arrow when the green and red line change? must be at close of the bar thanks

Hi Mahessara, wasn't able to add arrows to that version, but found a version that was done by Mladen, and added arrows to it, thing is on this version you can have both the ema valuyes showing and the lsma values showing at the same time so you may want to make sure you are using the right arrows for the right values. On the picture I have lsma visble and the arrows are for lsma cross or for the lsma.

mrtools wrote:
Hi Mahessara, wasn't able to add arrows to that version, but found a version that was done by Mladen, and added arrows to it, thing is on this version you can have both the ema valuyes showing and the lsma values showing at the same time so you may want to make sure you are using the right arrows for the right values. On the picture I have lsma visble and the arrows are for lsma cross or for the lsma.
Thanks a lot mrtools

mrtools wrote:
Mntiwana, sorrRY can't modify an ex4 file.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for the response,then source code must be with boss may be MLADEN will be able to manage time for.
regards

so i try to get second chance as you have FL ver source of "Step Kwan averages fl's" so i request for two additions in that of your fl ver.
"latest averages (ma methods) at stoch ma method place and latest prices at price for rsi and momentum" (shown in picture) in step kwan averages fl version"

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for the response,then source code must be with boss may be MLADEN will be able to manage time for.
regards

so i try to get second chance as you have FL ver source of "Step Kwan averages fl's" so i request for two additions in that of your fl ver.
"latest averages (ma methods) at stoch ma method place and latest prices at price for rsi and momentum" (shown in picture) in step kwan averages fl version"

Man was just thinking about working on that one, will see what I can do.

Dearest MRTOOLS
Above both osci kind indies are really unique kind inversions,you coders investing of various pretty features make them a gem tool for all kind and all level filtering,but as per my observation and experimenting
and this feeling stuck in my head since long
regards

Good morning Coders,

Attached is a Fan RSI indicator, which is the heartbeat of my strategy. However, it has a zero level (I do not know why, as the values used are 30, 50 and 70) which puts the whole subwindow out of wack (I have 4 timeframes on one screen) so real estate is pretty tight.

1) Could you please centre the RSI
2) Could you please make it multi timeframe
3) Could you please add the normal set of alerts (alert on bar close).

Thank you very much.

Billy Kay wrote:Good morning Coders,

Attached is a Fan RSI indicator, which is the heartbeat of my strategy. However, it has a zero level (I do not know why, as the values used are 30, 50 and 70) which puts the whole subwindow out of wack (I have 4 timeframes on one screen) so real estate is pretty tight.

1) Could you please centre the RSI
2) Could you please make it multi timeframe
3) Could you please add the normal set of alerts (alert on bar close).

Thank you very much.
In picture above one in sub window is your heart beating and in lower all three sw is MLADENs mtf version and you can choice colors as you required,then in common tab of indicators property you can fixed min/max levels.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
kam44