Re: Daily Open Line indicator modification

cfanfx wrote:please kindly help modify this indicator  to enable me choise number of days to be printed.

at the moment it shows days on chart i just want for current day.... thanks 
We recommend you,plz post your queries at appropriate thread,for to get early response,for example here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

cfanfx wrote:good morning sir Mladen , t start with permit me to say a big thank you for your support toward the success of this family house , kindly see the attached picture .... can this indicator be modify to also plot another open line as shown in the picture above .... .... thanks .
Did you try using two instances of the indicator (with different settings for gmt)?
That way you could have as much open lines drawn on the chart as you wish without a need to change anything in the code

alif wrote:Dear Mr.Mladen and Mr.Tools...

could you add an option to display/not the outer level is also an option to reduce the width of the shadow line? due to too many lines are displayed if you want to use 2 or more of these indicators. Thank you.

regards.
Do you means grey lines ? dear users always try to explain the query/request the way,it is well picked/understood in first step,for to save time and immediate response.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Do you means grey lines ? dear users always try to explain the query/request the way,it is well picked/understood in first step,for to save time and immediate response.
dear Mr.Mntiwana...

Please excuse my poor English, that is not my main language ... Yes, my point was whether it could add the option to reducing the width "dimgray" line, also add the option to show/not outer level cross.
 Maybe this can help me explain my point to you
Attachments

alif wrote: dear Mr.Mntiwana...

Please excuse my poor English, that is not my main language ... Yes, my point was whether it could add the option to reducing the width "dimgray" line, also add the option to show/not outer level cross.
Hi alif
you can remove that grey line this way even and don't worry your English pretty enough to describe things
and line size you can choose here in second picture
Attachments