Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

Dear mladen,

1. I have requested for modification of breakoutbox MT5 indicator (to retain MT5 format only) to include the inputs for printing future vertical timelines as well as future horizontal lines.

2. I have sent you exe files oftwo MT4 indicators to explain the idea of

(a) printing future vertical timelines
(b) printing/extending future horizontal lines. 

3. Now I have located another MT4 indicator which has MQ4 file. This indicator prints future horizontal lines. Again this is to provide you another example of my idea.

I shall be thankful if you please can convert even this BarsHL indicator into MT5 at your convenience.

Now my request is for (a) modification of breakoutbox MT5 indicator (b) conversion of BarsHL into MT5.

Thanks

Re: Currency Correlation indicators for MT4

Hi FXSurf
Thanks for your ideal contribution
my favorite master mind is a bit late,may be he will come in evening today or tomorrow as his machine (laptop-not gf) stopped cooperating with him any more,so he preparing to upgrade every thing to match today environment as things growing rapidly fast,especially new tools by MLADEN/MRTOOLS and threads too,i think he will be explain well and contribute his idea about the topic.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

optionhk wrote:Dear mladen,

1. I have requested for modification of breakoutbox MT5 indicator (to retain MT5 format only) to include the inputs for printing future vertical timelines as well as future horizontal lines.

3. Now I have located another MT4 indicator which has MQ4 file. This indicator prints future horizontal lines. Again this is to provide you another example of my idea.

I shall be thankful if you please can convert even this BarsHL indicator into MT5 at your convenience.

Now my request is for (a) modification of breakoutbox MT5 indicator (b) conversion of BarsHL into MT5.

Thanks
Dear Malden,
I hope you have not forgotten my request.

optionhk wrote:Dear mladen,

Thanks
Future horizontal and vertical lines have nothing in common

Horizontal lines are simply extended to the chart endVertical lines need to have defined time - without it is impossible to draw the future vertical linesWithout strict rule it is impossible to draw the vertical lines

Dear mladen,

Thank you very much.

I am attaching an MT4 indicator for the logic explanation. I don't have any MT5 indicator.

This Vertical indicator draws past bar from the existing vertical timeline.

The rule for drawing future vertical lines could be bound to the minutes/bars starting from
the existing vertical time line and from the history start date input (lookback period).

The other indicator shows future timelines logic.

However, if you feel it is too complicated and time-consuming, then please modify breakoutbox MT5 by including input for extending horizontal lines as suggested by you
in this post.

Thank you for your help.    

Thank you.

mladen wrote:
optionhk

I am not sure it can be bound to bars if the required time is not exactly the "number of bars x time frame". Will check but I am not promising anything right now. Will get back with the conclusion though
Dear malden,

Sorry to bother you. As per your suggestion please add the extension of the horizontal lines to the chart end or named future lines whichever way suits your time  and convenience .

Thank you.

Your comments reproduced:

"Future horizontal and vertical lines have nothing in common

Horizontal lines are simply extended to the chart endVertical lines need to have defined time - without it is impossible to draw the future vertical linesWithout strict rule it is impossible to draw the vertical lines"