Re: EA Coding and stuck

AmirDehghani wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:47 pm
the coder said:
Hi, I checked averages - mtf - alerts 9.1 buffer signal with your set file....
You can see attached video file,
Unfotunatelly, there is no buffer signal change (EMPTY)
It means I can not use the arrow signal with EA....
Sorry I can not do anything about it.
could you please help us more ?
Thank you mrtools
NG.zip
The arrows are based on the slope of the averages so if you use the average itself which is buffer # 2

Code: Select all

MaCur  = iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"averages - mtf - alerts 9.1",0,0,MAPeriod,MAPrice,MAType,MADouble,MAAdaptive,MAFilter,MAFilterType,MAShift,2,1);
 MaPre   = iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"averages - mtf - alerts  9.1",0,0,MAPeriod,MAPrice,MAType,MADouble,MAAdaptive,MAFilter,MAFilterType,MAShift,2,2);

if (MaCur>MaPre) Buy
 if (MaCur<MaPre) Sell
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
AmirDehghani

Moving AveragesRe: EA Coding and stuck

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:39 am

The arrows are based on the slope of the averages so if you use the average itself which is buffer # 2

MaCur  = iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"averages - mtf - alerts 9.1",0,0,MAPeriod,MAPrice,MAType,MADouble,MAAdaptive,MAFilter,MAFilterType,MAShift,2,1);
 MaPre   = iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"averages - mtf - alerts  9.1",0,0,MAPeriod,MAPrice,MAType,MADouble,MAAdaptive,MAFilter,MAFilterType,MAShift,2,2);

if (MaCur>MaPre) Buy
 if (MaCur<MaPre) Sell
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR PRECIOUS RESPONSE .

if (MaCur>MaPre) Buy
 if (MaCur<MaPre) Sell
Dear mrtools ,
I know ex4 is not inside-visible , but
could you please take a look at the EA performance and find the problem reason ?
i attached the performance pictures .
Thanks a lot

AmirDehghani wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:25 am
Dear mrtools ,
could you please take a look at the EA performance and find the problem reason ?
Thanks a lot
capture_20181111184017.png
EA_averages_MTF.ex4
The last version I have the source code for is version 9.0 was a version i modified not really sure exactly what the code of version 9.1 is doing, was assuming the arrows were drawn on moving average slope change but it could be different, like maybe when price crosses the ma's.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
AmirDehghani

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:39 am

if (MaCur>MaPre) Buy
 if (MaCur<MaPre) Sell
Dear mrtools ,
Thanks a lot
EA_averages_MTF.ex4
[/quote]

The last version I have the source code for is version 9.0 was a version i modified not really sure exactly what the code of version 9.1 is doing, was assuming the arrows were drawn on moving average slope change but it could be different, like maybe when price crosses the ma's.
[/quote]

But the 9.1 has really better results in my chart :|
the last version that the moderators of FS shared is 8.9 :
viewtopic.php?p=1295364371#p1295364371
could you please share the last verified one ?
and could you please investigate about the 9.1 ?
thanks
my 9.1 favorite set : (not accessible results with the 8.9!)

IdeaRe: EA Coding and stuck

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:39 am

if (MaCur>MaPre) Buy
 if (MaCur<MaPre) Sell
Dear mrtools ,
Thanks a lot
EA_averages_MTF.ex4
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear mrtools ,
with 8.9 version , again the orders are not according to arrows :|
Could you please , at your Convenience , make an EA with primary style of taking order (take order at Next signal , Close at Opposite and Immediately take the reverse ) with adjustable Indicator Variables ? Or Guide me to make it myself by editing exist samples . I don't have code knowledge but can replace some codes according to your instruction or ...
Thanks A Lot