Re: Coding Help

Cheepeys wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:08 am the vertical lines should produce BUY/SELL alert only when the rsi8/ma8 crosses and the daily candle has closed to make it a valid cross
Try this of RSI MA version,may be it solve your matter - arrows and alerts on next bar in place Vlines
here at its belonging thread
viewtopic.php?p=1295367747#p1295367747
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:51 am

Maybe try this version got a choice of 6 rsi versions and 8 different ma's with the lines.
Thanks so much Mr Tools i have come across all those ones but cant we just follow the first screenshot i have attached mt4 rsi from the mt4 file only for those vertical lines to conform with rsi8/ma8 just like in the first post sir .Once the rsi cross the ma up and the cross is valid a GREEN VERTICAL LINE SHOULD POP UP with alert and vise versa for sell its those vertical lines that will have the rsi8/ma8 input.

Cheepeys wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks so much Mr Tools i have come across all those ones but cant we just follow the first screenshot i have attached mt4 rsi from the mt4 file only for those vertical lines to conform with rsi8/ma8 just like in the first post sir .Once the rsi cross the ma up and the cross is valid a GREEN VERTICAL LINE SHOULD POP UP with alert and vise versa for sell its those vertical lines that will have the rsi8/ma8 input.