Re: Coding Help

hi, all master coders. i need your help to code this ideas, 1. Buy Trailing Stop - Set 1 pip below lowest bar in previous 3 bars excluding Inner Bars. Inner Bar is when one bar's high and low are within previous bar high and low. If this happens, exclude this bar and go back 1 more bar. visevasa

please kindly help.

thanks

dear all, please can you please kindly help with the below?
I am working with indicator that draws up/down arrow and i am trying to find out how many up arrows were there in the last x bars.

what is the most efficient way to do this? a loop? or is there another trick that will do the job?

the same goes for how to find out that there are 0 down arrow in the last x bars.

many thanks in advance as always.

YFX

Use the value of the up and down arrow buffer from the indicators. If value is not empty or equal to 0 (depending on how the indicator was coded) within the last X bars then there was a signal.

yuhu wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:58 am dear all, please can you please kindly help with the below?
I am working with indicator that draws up/down arrow and i am trying to find out how many up arrows were there in the last x bars.

what is the most efficient way to do this? a loop? or is there another trick that will do the job?

the same goes for how to find out that there are 0 down arrow in the last x bars.

many thanks in advance as always.

YFX

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:55 pm Would someone please amend this indicator to show daily levels please?
The original weekly indicator (attached) is for weekly and my attempt to change it to daily levels is the second attachment. There is no difference between them.
Thanks.
TEAMTRADER
Why don't you use some pivots that can draw multiple time frames pivots?
Is that pivot that different from the regular pivots (as far as I see the code it is the same as any pivot)?