Re: Coding Help

doprotonu wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:00 pm It is difficult to find a system of indicators that gives hope for long-term success in the Forex market. I am looking for a coder who can appreciate such a system. By testing on a demo account, I found such a system consisting of three indicators. Two indicators do not have source code. I need a coder to write an EA for opening positions. Or a coder to write an indicator that will generate audio alerts and mobile alerts.
Umm okay Happy New Years to you too.

PS: Start by posting up the files, templates or photos etc. up so we can understand better 🥱
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:17 pm Umm okay Happy New Years to you too.

PS: Start by posting up the files, templates or photos etc. up so we can understand better 🥱
It is a collaboration with an uncertain outcome. I will send the details by email. I expect the code to have no expiration or other restrictions.

doprotonu wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:00 pm It is difficult to find a system of indicators that gives hope for long-term success in the Forex market. I am looking for a coder who can appreciate such a system. By testing on a demo account, I found such a system consisting of three indicators. Two indicators do not have source code. I need a coder to write an EA for opening positions. Or a coder to write an indicator that will generate audio alerts and mobile alerts.
If you post the indicators i could help, i dont think any 3 indicator combination by itself will give long term success but well.

Hey all and happy new year!

I have been constructing an EA via fxDreema and I am almost finished with my project.

The last bit I need some assistance with is with exposure control. I would like my system to:

1. Sort open trades into long and short currencies , not trades (ie if i had a EURUSD Long, I would be long EUR and Short USD and if I had a SGDJPY short, I would be short SGD and long JPY. )

2. Assess whether there is a conflicting trade open on another pair

3. count the number of open trades on the conflicting pair(needs to be <=1 trade on the conflicting pair),

4. the final check is such that if there exists one trade or less, that the Stop Loss is at or beyond breakeven

I attached a diagram of the desired logic, but if there is any confusion please let me know

I appreciate any sort of help the coders here can offer, especially as this is not the easiest request.
Attachments

DownloadRe: Coding Help

Season greetings please mladen i need your assistance i need vertical lines added to the arrow input, idea is when APB candle closes above or below the yellow channels the PT arrow signals ENTRY and vertical lines mark the change appearing on the arrow the arrow has its alert already.Thanks
These users thanked the author FLICKERS for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, saishala