DownloadRe: Coding Help

Dear sir

I trade by using Renko chart in MT4. It is generated by drawing candles in offline chart.
All of indicators can be applied normally in this Renko chart ( is is commercially bought from Ovo).

But this one was not drawn properly. There is only blank window under main chart.

I tried to explore and modified some things, but it didn't work.

Please point me out the causes of this problem.

Thank you.

Re: Coding Help

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:53 pm This is what i get, top one is default setting except arrows visible, bottom is default settings, except the new fifty cross setting, arrows visible, and arrowsidentifier = RSI MA24 and arrows code 221 and 222.
That was the trick, the naming of the arrowsidentifier. Thank you again

phuping wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:01 pm Dear sir

I trade by using Renko chart in MT4. It is generated by drawing candles in offline chart.
All of indicators can be applied normally in this Renko chart ( is is commercially bought from Ovo).

But this one was not drawn properly. There is only blank window under main chart.

I tried to explore and modified some things, but it didn't work.

Please point me out the causes of this problem.

Thank you.
Not sure, looks like it's attempting to combine volume and atr, trying to find more information about it.

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:23 pm So maybe share the version you modified so everyone can use it?
Mrtools
The “4 level” locks up the platform. I didn’t want load a bad source. I have just spent the last 3 days trying to isolate the cause.
You apparently did what you could to fix it and said this…..#1306
"Forgot to add the limit bars besides that no idea how to make it lighter, I just added the alerts.
!!! 4 Level ZZ Semafor mtf alerts-mxb-rk.mq4"

That’s why I didn’t load the source. .

I just got back to your forum this morning to see if you had any ideas about the load problem only to see your concern, so here goes.

1. I started with ML’s original, which loads great, and added your code and mine one at a time.
2. I keep most of ML’s original code including the alerts, not sure if they even work, no matter at this point.
3. When I loaded your “trend piece” that started the lock up and adding mine didn’t make it any worse. I tried several coding changes, placing your code in numerous places. It either didn’t show in the data window, which was the original problem or it locked up. It loaded a few times on H1 but if you change to a lower TF it locks up forever.
4. I just removed half of your “trend piece” 1&2, alerts, and limit code, it loaded SOMEWHAT quicker on an H1.. see chart

I just changed to 30m than 15m and it took 30 to 50 seconds to reload. I'm only using the 3 & 4 semaphores.

I will further reduce the indicator load by removing ML's 1& 2 semaphores coding, I don't think it will make any difference the loading was fast when there was no trend.

I will now try to EA it. This should be fun!!

I appreciate any help or sugestions.