Re: Coding Help

TEAMTRADER wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:00 pm Would someone look at this and see why it does not show the stochastics 'line' on the chart please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Stochastic On Chart (Channel)

Teantrader sorry for the late answer maybe try this version. Added an on/off for the bands.

PS: Please also check out Kvak's TDI On Chart indicator & Mrtools's RSI On Chart indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, TEAMTRADER, Jedidiah

mLaden or Mr. Tools

I need your help please. I'm trying to add the following code to the indicator so it changes the settings according to the current TF. Getting consequently some errors I don't know how to handle.

int OnInit()
{

if (Kijun_Sen_Period==-1)
if (Envelope_Deviation == -1)

switch(Period())
{

case 1 : Kijun_Sen_Period=112; Envelope_Deviation= 100; break;
case 5 : Kijun_Sen_Period= 85; Envelope_Deviation= 330; break;
case 15 : Kijun_Sen_Period= 45; Envelope_Deviation= 550; break;
case 30 : Kijun_Sen_Period= 40; Envelope_Deviation= 700; break;
case 60 : Kijun_Sen_Period= 34; Envelope_Deviation= 800; break;
case 240 : Kijun_Sen_Period= 26; Envelope_Deviation=1700; break;
case 1440 : Kijun_Sen_Period= 22; Envelope_Deviation=3000; break;
case 10080 : Kijun_Sen_Period= 17; Envelope_Deviation=8000; break;

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:33 am alb_TriangularMA_price_zone_mtf_&_alerts_v2
Try this one.
Dear mrtools,
been reading on the jurik's CFB and it is fascinating. this indicator of yours using alb and cfb looks good.
with separate deviation for up and down, its possible to make asymmetrical band, that's great.

Will it be possible to include the center line to this indicator, with the option to make it visible/hide?

thanks in advance.

thiru wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Dear mrtools,
been reading on the jurik's CFB and it is fascinating. this indicator of yours using alb and cfb looks good.
with separate deviation for up and down, its possible to make asymmetrical band, that's great.

Will it be possible to include the center line to this indicator, with the option to make it visible/hide?

thanks in advance.
Added the center line with the visible/hide option also there is some asymmetrical(abands) versions around will see if I can find one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thiru