Re: Coding Help

Steven wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi , sorry about not explain clearly .
I have use bbandsstop indicator for my trading signal .
So i want to make a ea to close my position went the signal is reverse , so i no need to sit in front the monitor for few hour.
Example : The signal is up i have buy position , when the signal is reverse to sell and the ea will close all my buy position on chart .

My problem is now the ea does not close any position , so i need help to check is that my code have any problem ?
I not good in mql , but i want to learn somethings new .
Thanks .
Did you check for error messages in the experts tab?

eda236 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:03 pm Mr Mladen,
Glad I got again the chance for getting your valuable guidance. Please could I get the attached indicator added with MTF & alert. Thanks in advance.
Man, it is already coded by Mladen and posted at Trend indicators thread at post 125
any way posting it here too
"tcf smoothed - T3 mtf (alerts)" (trend continuation factor)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I have this indicator : Hill no repaint+Arrows1.ex4 ,is a veeeery nice indicator,but I want to build a strategy/EA for binary options,and I can`t use it because don`t have the .mq4 file (to change values for EA - I don`t neeed arrows) . I found this : Hill no repaint.mq4 ,but in Metatrader I don`t see anything. Any idea why is not working? Another problem is this indicator : I see the arrows have Value 1,and Value 2,but when I try to build EA with......no values receive,the EA no action.

Thanks

yamahaqs300 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 pm I have this indicator : Hill no repaint+Arrows1.ex4 ,is a veeeery nice indicator,but I want to build a strategy/EA for binary options,and I can`t use it because don`t have the .mq4 file (to change values for EA - I don`t neeed arrows) . I found this : Hill no repaint.mq4 ,but in Metatrader I don`t see anything. Any idea why is not working?Hill no repaint.mq4Hill no repaint+Arrows1.ex4
Another problem is this indicator :
signals2.mq4 I see the arrows have Value 1,and Value 2,but when I try to build EA with......no values receive,the EA no action.

Thanks
Yamahaqs300 , the hill no repaint indicator is using triangular centered ma in it's calculation which means the indicator does recalculate/repaint.

yamahaqs300 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 pm I have this indicator : Hill no repaint+Arrows1.ex4 ,is a veeeery nice indicator,but I want to build a strategy/EA for binary options,and I can`t use it because don`t have the .mq4 file (to change values for EA - I don`t neeed arrows) . I found this : Hill no repaint.mq4 ,but in Metatrader I don`t see anything. Any idea why is not working?Hill no repaint.mq4Hill no repaint+Arrows1.ex4
Another problem is this indicator :
signals2.mq4 I see the arrows have Value 1,and Value 2,but when I try to build EA with......no values receive,the EA no action.

Thanks
Thanks to Mrtools confirming
Often but mostly indicator that dont have regular and proper names,are usually theft and renamed codes and which names containing some extra guarantee like no repaint,they must repaint :)
better to avoid such
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:34 am

Yamahaqs300 , the hill no repaint indicator is using triangular centered ma in it's calculation which means the indicator does recalculate/repaint.
I didn`t say nothing about repaint or no...I know he repaint,but I need the source code,to modify default values........ :) This is the name of original (if he is original) indicator I found..... he repaint....thank you...I know :)