Re: Coding Help

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:47 am Multiple timeframe indicators do not work on offline charts - as far as I have experienced.
I will do it manually each day.
TEAMTRADER
They work - there is no reason whatsoever why they should not work. You are confusing mtf on renko with the inverted example - when a mtf should use offline data. If they don't, start using correct mtf version since every correct version must work on offline charts too

Here is just a simple example :

thank you for the reply airquest - i get the checking value is not empty, but do i have to do it for each bar? like up[i+1], up[i+2], up[i+3], so on?

airquest wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:02 am Use the value of the up and down arrow buffer from the indicators. If value is not empty or equal to 0 (depending on how the indicator was coded) within the last X bars then there was a signal.

Dear mladen and Team, im learning to code and in useing iCustom function to join indicators, in this case i need to know how to code certain conditions betwen 2 indicators .
Trix4kids arrow can apears 1 or 2 candles next to Better volume, how to code that condition? I know how to code for example when apears 1 candle next with (i+1)
but dont know when have 2 conditions beacouse trix4kids can apears 1 or 2 candles next. I aprecciate your help. Thanks.

double BV(int i)
{
double up = iCustom(NULL,0,"Better Volume wAlert",100,3,i+1);
double dn = iCustom(NULL,0,"Better Volume wAlert",100,0,i+1);

if(up>150.0000)
{
return(1);
}
if(dn>150.0000)
{
return(-1);
}

return(0);
}

double T4K(int i)
{
double up = iCustom(NULL,0,"Trix4Kids",7,i)!=EMPTY_VALUE;
double dn = iCustom(NULL,0,"Trix4Kids",6,i)!=EMPTY_VALUE;

if(up)
{
return(1);
}
if(dn)
{
return(-1);
}

return(0);
}

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:18 pm Dear mladen and Team, im learning to code and in useing iCustom function to join indicators, in this case i need to know how to code certain conditions betwen 2 indicators .
Trix4kids arrow can apears 1 or 2 candles next to Better volume, how to code that condition? I know how to code for example when apears 1 candle next with (i+1)
but dont know when have 2 conditions beacouse trix4kids can apears 1 or 2 candles next. I aprecciate your help. Thanks.

double BV(int i)
{
double up = iCustom(NULL,0,"Better Volume wAlert",100,3,i+1);
double dn = iCustom(NULL,0,"Better Volume wAlert",100,0,i+1);

if(up>150.0000)
{
return(1);
}
if(dn>150.0000)
{
return(-1);
}

return(0);
}

double T4K(int i)
{
double up = iCustom(NULL,0,"Trix4Kids",7,i)!=EMPTY_VALUE;
double dn = iCustom(NULL,0,"Trix4Kids",6,i)!=EMPTY_VALUE;

if(up)
{
return(1);
}
if(dn)
{
return(-1);
}

return(0);
}
What exactly does " can apears 1 or 2 candles next" mean?

chsrahim wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:25 am Hi, Dear mladen please can you repair this indicator :
It asking for an other file (hanover --- function header (np).mqh) for to work
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.