LikeCoding Help

Coding Help: Post your coding & programming questions and ask for assistance here

Decided to keep this subject as a section, not as a single thread.

I think that this way we can have cleaner overview and state of coding issues and help (which will, eventually, help more than one single thread will all the issues - harder to find, at the lest then seeing issue short description in the thread name ...)

So I would like to suggest it as a kind of a standard :
the thread name should have a short, but descriptive name that describes well enough the codding issue
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Re: Coding Help

oguz wrote:I hope this is a good start for everyone.
and
I am on the first request

Dear @mladen,
The attached ea has 8 warning(s) on latest build mt4.Are these warnings important? If important things can be corrected?
Thank you.
Only the warning at line 686 is important
Try changing it to :

Code: Select all

if (DayWeek == 1 && (TimeHour(WaitTime - 3600 * ManualGMToffset) < StartWorkTimeHour || ((TimeHour(WaitTime - 3600 * ManualGMToffset) == StartWorkTimeHour &&
         TimeMinute(WaitTime) < StartSessionMinute)))) return;
and let us know if test run OK then

mladen wrote:
Only the warning at line 686 is important
Try changing it to :

Code: Select all

if (DayWeek == 1 && (TimeHour(WaitTime - 3600 * ManualGMToffset) < StartWorkTimeHour || ((TimeHour(WaitTime - 3600 * ManualGMToffset) == StartWorkTimeHour && TimeMinute(WaitTime) < StartSessionMinute)))) return; 
and let us know if test run OK then
Thank you for your help.
It works fine on backtest

I will test it in the demo as soon as possible. I hope it works well in the live market.

Hermo wrote:
Good afternoon

Hi mladen

The indicator does not draw anything, with no mean

A greeting

Hermo
Can you explain what exactly are you trying to do?
PS: I would like to remind that "coding help ..." is a section now. Please guys read the first post of this thread, I really think that the way described there can help everybody

Hi, Everybody!

Dear Mladen,
have you ever coded an indicator / expert
preparing charts with TFs smaller than 1M (e.g. 10s)?
Of course, they would probably be built online using ticks, or so...
Such charts / TFs could be sometimes quite useful,
and are available on some trading platforms.

Do you think tick data help you,it is not about creating TFs but that works close to volume wise,but moderator can better explain you.
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.