Re: Coding Help

Cheepeys wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 am hers the screenshots with how arrow should look
Most of your posts going blank/empty - i think your net connection/speed is down
after posting always check your post if done properly,if not,try it again until it goes right - in other case delete it
with excuse it shows a very bad and poor impression of the forum along with of poster too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mr Tools please i need BUY /SELL arrow alert for Morning Flat indicator when its in BUY mode the arrow should appear at the BLUE LINE and the TAKE PROFIT is the YELLOW LINE. STOP LOSS will be at the RED LINE the reverse is SELL mode at the RED LINE .TAKE PROFIT is at the GRAY LINE while the STOP LOSS for sell is at the BLUE LINE. The screenshots for the lines are in my previous posts.RGds

samuelkanu wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:58 am Please could any of the coders help me to make this fibonacci indicator to alert once and not continously. Also the option of alert on or off will be welcome. I dont have the mq4 file so dont know if it is possible. Thanks in advanceFIBONACCI.ex4
Not possible with an ex4 file.

wojtek wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:08 am Dear Mladen,

does there exist your version (that is, coded by you) of the attached indicator?
Is it coded correctly (nrp, etc.)?
I think it was only coded by igorad and you can test it on M1 regarding nrp issue
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.