Re: Coding Help

Cheepeys wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks so much Mr Tools i have come across all those ones but cant we just follow the first screenshot i have attached mt4 rsi from the mt4 file only for those vertical lines to conform with rsi8/ma8 just like in the first post sir .Once the rsi cross the ma up and the cross is valid a GREEN VERTICAL LINE SHOULD POP UP with alert and vise versa for sell its those vertical lines that will have the rsi8/ma8 input.
Which of rsi and ma method you applied in your posted picture,and why cant you pick/select same that from Mrtools posted version that have variety of both features along with alerts and Vlines
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mr Tools how are you doing thanks for all you are doing here please i need an EA based on DOUBLE BOLLINGER BANDS strategy if it can be done the EA should trade on 15mins 1hr 4hrs and daily time frames. I attach here screenshots and the strategy please kindly help to look into it if its possible.Rgds
Attachments

Cheepeys wrote: Hi Mr Tools how are you doing thanks for all you are doing here please i need an EA based on DOUBLE BOLLINGER BANDS strategy if it can be done the EA should trade on 15mins 1hr 4hrs and daily time frames. I attach here screenshots and the strategy please kindly help to look into it if its possible.Rgds
Cheepeys wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:29 am Hi Mr Tools how are you doing thanks for all you are doing here please i need an EA based on DOUBLE BOLLINGER BANDS strategy if it can be done the EA should trade on 15mins 1hr 4hrs and daily time frames. I attach here screenshots and the strategy please kindly help to look into it if its possible.Rgds

Cheepeys wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:00 am

Its okay by me sir however i still need your help im trying to attach other screenshots here but could not but can you help by visiting the site called LUCKSCOUT.COM/DOUBLE BOLLINGER BANDS STRATEGY i got it from there.At your convenient time cos i know its gonna be a busy month for you here on forex station.In respect of the other indicator rsi with lines im very grateful and God will enhance your knowledge the more .Rgds