Re: Coding Help

thiru wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:58 pm hi mntiwana/mrtools/mladen,

Sorry for so many requests. Working with DZ and DSS.

This is mladen's indi. Can you please make it compatible with new version? compilation errors.

thanks in advance

Dynamic_zone_DSS_Bressert_-_mtf_&_alerts_&_ZigZag.mq4
Corrected name and it is nmc for now
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
thiru
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Please help me to code a custom indicator which is a simple one..
The calculation is like this : subtraction of the 3 period EMA from the 15 period EMA for the Short Range, and the substraction of the 30 period EMA from the 60 period EMA for the Long Range.
I have attached an image what will the indicator look alike. Please please help me by making it for mt4.

apu21 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:47 am Please help me to code a custom indicator which is a simple one..
The calculation is like this : subtraction of the 3 period EMA from the 15 period EMA for the Short Range, and the substraction of the 30 period EMA from the 60 period EMA for the Long Range.
I have attached an image what will the indicator look alike.
Capture.PNG
Please please help me by making it for mt4.
Try using EMA crosses mtf ver and you will be get that easily,there are a lot around

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thiru wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:29 pm Hi mntiwana,

working on channel, found this code. it has no author or credits.

not compatible with new mt4 builts. will you be able to fix this, please?

thanks in advance.

//
Wave-Pm_smooth_multiple_alerts.mq4
Looks like renamed of some thing and some code parts seems of Mladen/Mrtools but as per my little knowing badly altered