Re: Coding Help

I think this is the complete legendary tool of all time.

You named it more appropriately, AmtfR. Average multi-time-frame Range. You're the best.

If we use Monthly, it will average the Monthly, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use Weekly, it will average the Weekly, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use Daily, it will average the Daily, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use H4, it will average the H4, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use H1, it will average the H1, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use M30, it will average the M30, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use M15, it will average the M15, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use M5, it will average the M5, then plot the average high/low range.

If we use M1, it will average the M1, then plot the average high/low range.

IndicatorRe: Coding Help

Hello,

I'm interested in upgrading this tick indicator. Currently, it can calculate the number of ticks (bidask, bid, ask, bid ask mean) for price, volume, spread and time. I would like to add the ability to calculate a few new things:
The ability to calculate price action, volume action, spread action and time action for/per price action, volume action, spread action, time action and tick action (bidask, bid, ask, bid ask mean).
I think it would basically mean adding the different tick metrics to the first dropdown menu and adding the current top dropdown menu options to the second dropdown menu options.
Can a seasoned coder do this job? The code may need to be edited because it is a few years old, but i think this indicator has a lot of potential in the right hands. Thank you.

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)

RauHer

Re: Coding Help

FoxFoxicle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:28 pm I manually calculated the H4 average range below then adjusted the indicator to get the precise H4 average range.

I also tried it on D1 to compare the ADR, your indicator is even more precise.

Thank you with all of my heart. I will return the favor soon!
Brother, I have one final request to complete my data.

Can we add something like in the picture I attached below?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INVALUABLE SUPPORT!
Attachments
These users thanked the author FoxFoxicle for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, RodrigoRT7