Re: Coding Help

FLICKERS wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:09 pm Season greetings please mladen i need your assistance i need vertical lines added to the arrow input, idea is when APB candle closes above or below the yellow channels the PT arrow signals ENTRY and vertical lines mark the change appearing on the arrow the arrow has its alert already.Thanks
Those versions are decompiled there are some new versions posted in the Heiken Ashi section of the forum you might want to check out.

FLICKERS wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:22 pm Please Mladen , Mr Tools i need vertical lines for 34ema when price cross over the 34ema, a vertical line (alert) is needed to mark the price candle that closed above it. Please assist i have one of your ma ribbon but with no vertical lines .
Try this...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Ricstar_8

sal wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:33 am can you explain what is the purpose!!!
yes, this one is very visually appealing and it will be great to have the source code for an already existing EA that has the BB as a filter. With this one, it will be easy to verify along with other main chart and subwindow indicators ...
Attachments

sizabici wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:52 am yes, this one is very visually appealing and it will be great to have the source code for an already existing EA that has the BB as a filter. With this one, it will be easy to verify along with other main chart and subwindow indicators ...
I understand you are a coder.. !!!
either you can develop its ..
other wise you may please explain to coders your strategy to in cooperate in your ea posted to request. if they feel good, sure they will helps you .
This way you are helps community and yourself.
as you well aware, source code not to request. if coder posted only exe. file, which means this indicator he is not interested to release to community..
hope you will understand and respect coders..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:12 am I understand you are a coder.. !!!
either you can develop its ..
other wise you may please explain to coders your strategy to in cooperate in your ea posted to request. if they feel good, sure they will helps you .
This way you are helps community and yourself.
as you well aware, source code not to request. if coder posted only exe. file, which means this indicator he is not interested to release to community..
hope you will understand and respect coders..
Yes, sure! Sorry I just asked hopping it is at hand for someone but you are right most probably since I could not find the source file it may mean that author of this indicator is not interested to release to the community the mq4 file

Correct...