Re: Coding Help

traderduke wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:28 am Mrtools
I tried to code the 4 level ZZ but I just can't get it done. I updated the 4 Level ZZ with the trend buffers But I still can’t get the data window to show the 1 or -1.
I’m trying to get the 1 or -1 on trendlv3 & 4 and to continue and show in the DATA window until a change occurs in the semaphore. I have added my code to accomplish this at Line 226 area. The chart shows the 4 level ZZ please check it. I'm only using the 2 levels.

Any help would be appreciated

Ray

4 Level ZZ Semafor mtf alerts-mxb-rk.mq4
Why are you using trend buffers, far as I'm aware the zz level buffers themselves show in the data window, don't they?

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:50 am Why are you using trend buffers, far as I'm aware the zz level buffers themselves show in the data window, don't they?
Yes, they do but for only one candle and to go forward with THAT signal and maintain THAT signal I need to produce and keep a trend until the next ZZ signal appears or/and my nonpaint collaborators appear. See chart

I really appreciate you hanging in here with me
Attachments

traderduke wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:06 am mrtools
I guess I spoke too soon it appears you have abandoned me. When the semaphore buffer fires, What coding do I need to fire a trend (1 or-1) that one time & keep it until it changes? I just need the coding sequence. I have already set up the trend buffers.

Thank you
Ray

4 Level ZZ Semafor mtf alerts-mxb-rk.mq4
Try now!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
yamahaqs300, Krunal Gajjar

traderduke wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:36 pm Mrtools
Thank you. I was able to finish the trend so that it shows until it changes.
Happy days ahead....I hope!

PS: The CPU load is LARGE. without my change. Any Ideas??
Forgot to add the limit bars besides that no idea how to make it lighter, I just added the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

traderduke wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:36 pm Mrtools
Thank you. I was able to finish the trend so that it shows until it changes.
Happy days ahead....I hope!

PS: The CPU load is LARGE. without my change. Any Ideas??
Sad we help here and won't even share the code here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, Forexlearner