Re: Coding Help

uncle wong wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:59 pm Hello All

I need help please !

I try to add additional indicators to an existing script that converts the indicator data into csv file .
But when I add two more indicators I get below error message.What do I do wrong?Can anyone help ?

Thanks.
My self personally not very experienced into converting indicator data into csv file but guessing your iCustom call is part of the problem.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
uncle wong

Mrtools, other coders
Could somebody please help me fix the code on this semaphore indicator, I know it repaints but if combined with a NONrepaint indicator it could be very useful? I’m using Chaos instead of XU-semaphore because it seems less involved. I removed the third level.
I’m trying to get the 1 or -1 on trendlv1 and to continue and show in the DATA window until a change occurs in the semaphore. I have added the trend and believe Line 321 area is the location of my edits and I believe the problem.
I look to trade the levels 1 & 2 COMBINED only on the 15m chart. This system works on all time frames but fails 10% of the time. So stop loss is suggested.
I’ve asked for this before but no response. I added the indicators which complement the Chaos
Appreciate any help
Ray

traderduke wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:07 am Mrtools, other coders
Could somebody please help me fix the code on this semaphore indicator, I know it repaints but if combined with a NONrepaint indicator it could be very useful? I’m using Chaos instead of XU-semaphore because it seems less involved. I removed the third level.
I’m trying to get the 1 or -1 on trendlv1 and to continue and show in the DATA window until a change occurs in the semaphore. I have added the trend and believe Line 321 area is the location of my edits and I believe the problem.
I look to trade the levels 1 & 2 COMBINED only on the 15m chart. This system works on all time frames but fails 10% of the time. So stop loss is suggested.
I’ve asked for this before but no response. I added the indicators which complement the Chaos
Appreciate any help
Ray

Chaos Semafor - 3.4buf_Mod-2lv-mxb-test.mq4
SuperTrend (mtf + arrows + alerts) button-rk.mq4
RK-RSI-CROSS-ARROW mtf-bell.mq4
Maybe this version with alerts will help.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, tokjanggut, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:57 am Maybe this version with alerts will help.
Buttons can be added.

With Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03 (mtf) BT, it is used to check the top and bottom after the fact, not bad.

Use ZZ for current transactions, I'm afraid I'll be fooled.

(It seems that there are 5 levels of Level ZZ indicators)
Attachments

Mrtools
I tried to code the 4 level ZZ but I just can't get it done. I updated the 4 Level ZZ with the trend buffers But I still can’t get the data window to show the 1 or -1.
I’m trying to get the 1 or -1 on trendlv3 & 4 and to continue and show in the DATA window until a change occurs in the semaphore. I have added my code to accomplish this at Line 226 area. The chart shows the 4 level ZZ please check it. I'm only using the 2 levels.

Any help would be appreciated

Ray