Re: Coding Help

Dear Coder and Admin , Do you have a scrip , if any ea I put on the mt4 station open sell the scrip will make it open buy and if the ea open buy the scrip will open sell
operation same as the original ea just reverce the open order . if the ea close single order or martingale order or everaging order , the scrip will close order or close all order AS the same as original ea . Basicly just a reverce scrip ea and all operation close will be the same as original ea . i think it will be much faster then copy trade ea , it copy by 2 station one master one slave . these will be just simple scrip . Thank You So Much

Regards

Mark

Hey Guys,

I would like to have following things added to the indicator:

Diverence shown both on indicator and Chart
Most Important:
I would like to have a signal/symbol (+Alert) shown on the Chart when the Indicator is Overbought/Oversold (70/30 level)
Filter1: Only when the 50 EMA is above the 200EMA, vice versa for shorts
Filter2: Signal only comes when JRSX changes colours
---------------------------------------------------------------
If its easy to add additionaly... a symbol for exit too... (when opposite signal of Filter 2)

I am probably asking a lot and if its too much work, just skip my post.
I believe this indicator could be very helpful for the community though.

Here a Picture how it looks like on Tradingview:
https://www.tradingview.com/x/9XSWcrGL/

Indicator to use:

Thank you!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Dear Mr Tools,
I wonder if you could spare a little time please to examine a repainting issue occurring on the attached Step Jurik Histo Experiment indicator? I have asked the indicator's coder kvak already but no solution could be found.

It seems that nearly every time the signal changes from buy to sell the last closed buy histo bar repaints to a sell bar. There doesn't appear to be any issue when changing from sell to buy. Attached please find the original average line and histo versions from the Jurik thread. Picture with all 3 indicators with same default settings.

I have tried a few different things to fix it but my knowledge is limited. I removed CleanPoint, found useSize was needed, but couldn't improve on the original.

Many thanks,

JD

Jackson Doh wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:11 am Dear Mr Tools,
I wonder if you could spare a little time please to examine a repainting issue occurring on the attached Step Jurik Histo Experiment indicator? I have asked the indicator's coder kvak already but no solution could be found.

It seems that nearly every time the signal changes from buy to sell the last closed buy histo bar repaints to a sell bar. There doesn't appear to be any issue when changing from sell to buy. Attached please find the original average line and histo versions from the Jurik thread. Picture with all 3 indicators with same default settings.

I have tried a few different things to fix it but my knowledge is limited. I removed CleanPoint, found useSize was needed, but couldn't improve on the original.

Many thanks,

JD
Step Jurik histo experiment.mq4Step Jurik experiment.mq4
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jackson Doh, kvak, 太虚一毫