Re: Coding Help

pacois wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:29 pm
Hi, with the icoustom function in this way, will it take the default settings of the indicator, the conditions of the arrows are based on default settings of the jurik volty bands - separate indicator?
I solve the problem pacois, the line never cross the bands soo i a pply == instead ><, soo when line toch band an arrow apears. And yes in this way will take the default setting but i can put other setting in the code too.

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:51 am

I solve the problem pacois, the line never cross the bands soo i a pply == instead ><, soo when line toch band an arrow apears. And yes in this way will take the default setting but i can put other setting in the code too.
Also just noticed if you put Shift to 1 might help.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Cladi39

thiru wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 pm Dear MrTools,

Can you please make this indicator MTF and also add the alerts?

//
//
dynamic_zone_ift_of_mp_aroon_oscillator.mq4
seems like you better reverse the indicator signals to make it more intuitive/useful? :razz:
These users thanked the author myrx for the post:
moey_dw

Dear MrTools,

I'm trying to modify the mladen's classic symbol changer - limited to a configurable font. I made some changes but the font won't change, can you please check what's wrong;

original, line 126

Code: Select all

ObjectSetText(name,caption,FSize,"Arial",Tncolor);
made changes like this

Code: Select all

extern string  FType         = "Helvatica";     // Font type

ObjectSetText(name,caption,FSize,FType,Tncolor);

Can you please change it ?

Edit: Forgot, the transparent button option is also not working. Can you please check that too?
//
//
//
//