Re: Coding Help

Fahim wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:32 am Need some help - whats the code to scan all pairs with a condition? if the condition is met it will give an alert
Please,always try to explain well
really it is a hard task to mind reading
orphan queries/questions are often ignored
care about your time along with of others too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:18 am
Please,always try to explain well
really it is a hard task to mind reading
orphan queries/questions are often ignored
care about your time along with of others too
ignore that one. i have a different request.

I have an indicator called mystery data which gives up and down arrows.
i have the tma bands.
i want a code which gives an alert when the arrow appears outside the tma bands,
if you could help me i would really appreciate it :)

Hey guys I have code of the halftrend indicator below. This is the part of it which controls how far away it is from the candle and how its drawn. can someone help me to make it so that the arrows are a set distance from the high or low of the candle please

if(trend==0.0)
{
if(trend[i+1]!=0.0)
{
up=down[i+1];
up[i+1]=up;
arrup = up + 2*atr;
}
else
{
up=MathMax(maxlowprice,up[i+1]);
}
atrhi = up + atr;
atrlo = up;
down[i]=0.0;
}
else
{
if(trend[i+1]!=1.0)
{
down[i]=up[i+1];
down[i+1]=down[i];
arrdwn[i] = down[i] - 2*atr;
}
else
{
down[i]=MathMin(minhighprice,down[i+1]);
}
atrhi[i] = down[i] - atr;
atrlo[i] = down[i];
up[i]=0.0;

Hello Mladen please kindly help me to make a slight adjustment to the indicator which is yours as in the picture i need vertical lines to mark the beginning and the end of price movement as in the screenshot attached. i love this ma because it has taken care of all the minor reversal in between the price movement if its going to be UPTREND it will maintain that until the end and vise versa..I also like it because it has the fibonacci nos 5 and 13 and luckily for me i have an arrow that can be set to 5/13 which works perfectly with the ma.Rgds

Cheepeys wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:48 pm Hello Mladen please kindly help me to make a slight adjustment to the indicator which is yours as in the picture i need vertical lines to mark the beginning and the end of price movement as in the screenshot attached. i love this ma because it has taken care of all the minor reversal in between the price movement if its going to be UPTREND it will maintain that until the end and vise versa..I also like it because it has the fibonacci nos 5 and 13 and luckily for me i have an arrow that can be set to 5/13 which works perfectly with the ma.Rgds
Added the lines and made it more user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, talaate, GK1965, Rox

Hello esteemed master coder Mr.Tools...

I have a tiny request for this dashboard indicator i am using...

Please would you be able to make a dropdown menu with the options: show profit // show pips // none //
to select and code the code to display where the profit in the indicator displays.

I am supernoob in coding...i can do a bit but please i could use a hand and will be very greatful.

Thank you in advanced master of coding matters...and happy holidays

-simon
mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:53 pm Hi Benn, added the mtf, seems to be working ok.

Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Added the lines and made it more user friendly.
H mrtools
would you please add same (vertical lines + user friendly) for the MA-lines (non histogram) indicator that is displayed on the main windows
Thanks

P.S
by the way "Arrows drawn on the newest bar ....." not working for higher time, I tested it for H4 on H1

talaate wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:10 pm

H mrtools
would you please add same (vertical lines + user friendly) for the MA-lines (non histogram) indicator that is displayed on the main windows
Thanks

P.S
by the way "Arrows drawn on the newest bar ....." not working for higher time, I tested it for H4 on H1
The arrows shift is working for me on the version posted a couple on the one you quoted.which version you want the lines on?
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:56 pm

The arrows shift is working for me on the version posted a couple on the one you quoted.which version you want the lines on?
Hi mrtools
Even in your photo I can see that arrows (not lines) are displayed on the bar (candle) of H1 in case using setting of H4, it is noticed that both option true/false not affecting on arrows displaying, however lines are working perfect. Any way. it is ok for me I can live with it, no problem at all.

About the version of indicator needed to add lines, it doesn't matter forget that.

Just you may,if you please, to add user friendly to this version: