Re: Coding Help

thiru wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:59 am Dear mrtools,

Can you please make this indicator nmc, currently it throws out an error.

Thanks in advance

T3_RSI_mtf.mq4
It needs the T3_RSI indicator for it to work, if you have that if you want post it and can make it a stand alone mtf, and probably update it if needed.

simon_n3z wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:04 pm Esteemed coders...I found this WPR EA and it works for 2018 (my results just on GBP/USD 1h).

I do not know how to code much, but please would you add a Money Management function to this EA.

Just simple risk % per balance will do the trick, just as long as it increases position size.

Many thanks, keep rocking friends

-simon
Not sure how the money management would work, looks like it has martingale coded into it.

Narutopips wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:39 pm Please Mrtools, can you please add an alert to this Slope value indicator, i know its a TMA indicator and it could sound many alerts, but please help put alert to it when a currency pair moves >-0.8 or <0.8. really appreciate if you could help. thanks
Maybe better to try the original coder of that indicator, not really sure where to start about adding alerts to it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Narutopips

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:45 pm It needs the T3_RSI indicator for it to work, if you have that if you want post it and can make it a stand alone mtf, and probably update it if needed.
Dear mrtools,

Thanks for the lead, while searching in tsd I found another one done by mladen, composite RSI T3 mtf, what I was expecting :)

found the ex4 version only.

will it be possible to add all the new pricing option, smoothing and alerts for this?

thanks in advance
Composite_T3_RSI_mtf.ex4

thiru wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Dear mrtools,

Thanks for the lead, while searching in tsd I found another one done by mladen, composite RSI T3 mtf, what I was expecting :)

found the ex4 version only.

will it be possible to add all the new pricing option, smoothing and alerts for this?

thanks in advance

Composite_T3_RSI_mtf.ex4
Sorry don't have the source code for that one.`

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Not sure how the money management would work, looks like it has martingale coded into it.
You are right, I meant for the starting lots add a tweak.

Anyhow I managed to do it on my own, so find attached WPR Grid EA with MMFiX...

Thanks for your concern Mr.Tools, and all the help you always give...

Keep rocking friends...

-Simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:47 pm

You are right, I meant for the starting lots add a tweak.

Anyhow I managed to do it on my own, so find attached WPR Grid EA with MMFiX...

Thanks for your concern Mr.Tools, and all the help you always give...

Keep rocking friends...

-Simon
Hi Simon,

You forgot to attach :)
cheers hannele