Re: Coding Help

reachme wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:40 am

Dear Mr.Tools,

can you please add Force price in this version? It was there in 1.03 but somehow it got missed in it. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Reachme.Capture.JPG[attachment=0]
In what indicator was there a "Force Price" could be the price to use for the Force indicator.

reachme wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:55 am

Thanks for your quick reply. This indicator is perfect except one minor bug as it is not refreshing automatically in chart. It would be really helpful if you fix it.
Someone tried to add non lag ma and among other things messed it up, think it's all sorted out in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
reachme, Jimmy, redwed, josi, Jedidiah

wave 1.5 MTF EA not working properly
Mrtools or mladen
This MTF EA doesn't work on current but appears to work on MTF. I'm trying to set up the wave trading system that FXSURF showed us with a couple extra ideas.
As you can see it might get a little unwieldy. A trend 1 or -1 on buffer 13 when the signal cross's would be much better.

I don't know if it will actually trade or not, this is just initial back testing.

Appreciate any help, please

Ray

see attached;
Current TF, stopped early Current TF, stopped early
current TF, allowed to continue current TF, allowed to continue
MTF TFs MTF TFs
This code works on my TDI EA This code works on my TDI EA

traderduke wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:38 pm wave 1.5 MTF EA not working properly
Mrtools or mladen
This MTF EA doesn't work on current but appears to work on MTF. I'm trying to set up the wave trading system that FXSURF showed us with a couple extra ideas.
As you can see it might get a little unwieldy. A trend 1 or -1 on buffer 13 when the signal cross's would be much better.

I don't know if it will actually trade or not, this is just initial back testing.

Appreciate any help, please

Ray

see attached;
8-5-2018 7-40-16 AM-waveproblem2.png
8-5-2018 7-40-16 AM-waveproblem3.png

8-5-2018 7-40-16 AM-waveproblem-3mtf.png

8-5-2018 7-40-16 AM-waveproblem-code.png

Wave trend oscillator 1.5.ex4
mrtools & mladen
Sorry I should have loaded my EA & the indicator.

Esteemed coders...I found this WPR EA and it works for 2018 (my results just on GBP/USD 1h).

I do not know how to code much, but please would you add a Money Management function to this EA.

Just simple risk % per balance will do the trick, just as long as it increases position size.

Many thanks, keep rocking friends

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

I hope I'm in the right area....I'm on some powerful stimulants (legal) and I'm all over the place today :cray:

I have a typical system for trading and I would like to be able to automate it at times or at least get an alert when all indies line up

I'm using the attached indies on M15 along with ZZ set at 13,5,5

I was hoping to get in the market when they all agree without my presence at the terminal

I assume the Worktime is off the table to be altered but if I can get something that does what it does mainly:

mark Low/high of given time range
Print a box above/below Low/high 25 and 50 pips (w/ or w/o alerts is fine)