Re: Coding Help

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:05 am

That version can and will repaint, there is a non repainting version which is mtf with alerts here viewtopic.php?p=1295359985#p1295359985
dear mrtools, would you like to help me fix the arrow at this indicator. Since TMA is repaint indicator, the arrow is dissapear when the band is recalculate after several bars. Can you make the indicator use the real value for the arrow so is not dissapear after several bar so i can spot the bad arrow, the logic behind the arrow is simple only based on price action when it reach/exceed the top or bottom band, And this fastsignal indicator is renamed TMA bands with arrow, unfortunately i dont have the mq4 file,maybe you have one. Thanks for your help

Re: Coding Help

mahessara wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:37 am

dear mrtools, would you like to help me fix the arrow at this indicator. Since TMA is repaint indicator, the arrow is dissapear when the band is recalculate after several bars. Can you make the indicator use the real value for the arrow so is not dissapear after several bar so i can spot the bad arrow, the logic behind the arrow is simple only based on price action when it reach/exceed the top or bottom band, And this fastsignal indicator is renamed TMA bands with arrow, unfortunately i dont have the mq4 file,maybe you have one. Thanks for your help
I think what your looking for might be one of these indicators posted here viewtopic.php?p=1295364659#p1295364659