Re: Coding Help

Postnote. MetaEditor insisted on Time being an Array so I entered ......Time)+1) and this does produce the correct data. Hopefully regardless of timeframe but that doesn't matter because all my calculations are using H1. So all is sorted now. Very grateful mladen,

Aaaah, I see the problem. It is the html hypertext suppressing some code characters! What I entered above is not what I saw when I clicked "submit", So what worked was ...Time "[" i "]" ) +1).

Newton51 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:45 pm Postnote. MetaEditor insisted on Time being an Array so I entered ......Time)+1) and this does produce the correct data. Hopefully regardless of timeframe but that doesn't matter because all my calculations are using H1. So all is sorted now. Very grateful mladen,

Aaaah, I see the problem. It is the html hypertext suppressing some code characters! What I entered above is not what I saw when I clicked "submit", So what worked was ...Time "[" i "]" ) +1).

Yep, that is right
When I enter that it gets replaced by html, To avoid, better that we use the code display (like this :

Code: Select all

iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_D1,Time[i])+1)
it does not get replaced then

TEAMTRADER wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:45 pm When there is a selection box on an indicator showing 'alertOnCurrent':
Should this mean that the signal on screen will show on the current candle at the open of the following candle?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Nothing to do with signals
Alerts are alerts
"Signals" are "signals"
They can be triggered on a completely different things (depending on the code). Setting for alerts never change what "signals" do

hello forum members,i have a problem with the indicator am trying to code.I want to get rid of all these arrows and the remaining arrow to be arrow 1.Here are my rules:if the candles breaks through previous resistance and a new resistance is formed like in the picture an arrow should be drawn on the new resistance.
Is it possible and what code should i use to perform this action.Thank you

tradre wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:05 pm resistance.JPG
hello forum members,i have a problem with the indicator am trying to code.I want to get rid of all these arrows and the remaining arrow to be arrow 1.Here are my rules:if the candles breaks through previous resistance and a new resistance is formed like in the picture an arrow should be drawn on the new resistance.
Is it possible and what code should i use to perform this action.Thank you
Use a buffer that stores the state of the break