DownloadRe: Coding Help

Season greetings please mladen i need your assistance i need vertical lines added to the arrow input, idea is when APB candle closes above or below the yellow channels the PT arrow signals ENTRY and vertical lines mark the change appearing on the arrow the arrow has its alert already.Thanks
FOR FOREX STATION.PNG
Synergy_Pro_APB.mq4
(6.19 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Synergy_Pro_PT.mq4
(13.68 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

Re: Coding Help

FLICKERS wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:09 pm
Season greetings please mladen i need your assistance i need vertical lines added to the arrow input, idea is when APB candle closes above or below the yellow channels the PT arrow signals ENTRY and vertical lines mark the change appearing on the arrow the arrow has its alert already.Thanks
Those versions are decompiled there are some new versions posted in the Heiken Ashi section of the forum you might want to check out.

Please Mladen , Mr Tools i need vertical lines for 34ema when price cross over the 34ema, a vertical line (alert) is needed to mark the price candle that closed above it. Please assist i have one of your ma ribbon but with no vertical lines .
MA ribbon.ex4
(29.66 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
MLADEN OR MR TOOLS.PNG

FLICKERS wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:22 pm
Please Mladen , Mr Tools i need vertical lines for 34ema when price cross over the 34ema, a vertical line (alert) is needed to mark the price candle that closed above it. Please assist i have one of your ma ribbon but with no vertical lines .
Try this...
explorer_l0WUW3AqAv.png
Ma (lines).mq4
(27.45 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

sizabici wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:58 am
Can we get to the source code of this

MT4|CUSTOMINDICATOR! Bollinger bands - histo

it will be of great help
can you explain what is the purpose!!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:33 am
can you explain what is the purpose!!!
yes, this one is very visually appealing and it will be great to have the source code for an already existing EA that has the BB as a filter. With this one, it will be easy to verify along with other main chart and subwindow indicators ...
2023-02-05_18-55-57.jpg

sizabici wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:52 am
yes, this one is very visually appealing and it will be great to have the source code for an already existing EA that has the BB as a filter. With this one, it will be easy to verify along with other main chart and subwindow indicators ...
I understand you are a coder.. !!!
either you can develop its ..
other wise you may please explain to coders your strategy to in cooperate in your ea posted to request. if they feel good, sure they will helps you .
This way you are helps community and yourself.
as you well aware, source code not to request. if coder posted only exe. file, which means this indicator he is not interested to release to community..
hope you will understand and respect coders..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

1. Similar Topics

1. Paid: Need help coding

2 Replies 1360 Views

by orlondo35, Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:31 am in Commercial Services & Offers

2 Replies
    2. CODING HELP

0 Replies 1623 Views

by slyfer91, Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:43 am in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “Coding Help”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests