Re: Coding Help

Mrtools
I’m trying to get a semafor , which paints, to show a trend 1 or -1 until it changes again. I thought I had it working but it looks like not well enough. Lines 321 to 338 are my code to keep the 1 or -1.
I realize that any false hit later on will change the trend but I hope to validate the real trend ,1 or -1, with another indicator, RSI, at the time of the semafor change, so if the semafor gives me a 1 or -1 it is not used unless the 2nd indic backs it up.
I hope I’ve explained it enough.
I would appreciate any help

See attached:
The green semafor is validated by the 2 rsi The green semafor is validated by the 2 rsi
the red is validated by the 2 rsi, 1HR & 23 minutes later the red is validated by the 2 rsi, 1HR & 23 minutes later

Hoping for some help.
I have a dashboard that shows all pairs in the symbol list.

extern string symbols_list1 = "AUD,CAD,CHF,EUR,GBP,JPY,NZD,USD"; // SYMBOLS LIST
extern string symbols_dropout = "DKK,SEK,NOK"; // SYMBOLS DROPOUT

I would like it to only show specific currency pairs that I chose, excluding others.
How can i go about this? Thanks!

Hello.
Mrtool, I'm asking for help ... I tried to put a max min level in the indicator. The original indicator is at cross 0. I would just like the first arrow and I don't know how to proceed. I've tried different combinations ... but it shows me either all the arrows or none. The first code is the original, the second one of my combinations ....
thank you.
Attachments

MrTools
I tried several ways to show the trend bet none successful. See that I got the Chaos working but it dese not work on this TMA. I got the trend to show but it won't change when the arrow changes.

appreciate any help

ps: never mind I found the answer!

Hey Mr. Tools I have a MT5 EA that does not work in the Strategy tester properly. After doing some research it seems to be that I don't have "error testing" in my EA therefore when I test it sometimes it comes back with no results. I also get a "wrong timeframe request in open prices mode" but it doesn't work in any mode. So places say that I need code like this everywhere but i'm not sure.

if(CopyOpen("EURUSD",Inp_timeframe,0,1,buffer_1)!=1)
Print("CopyOpen Error : ",_LastError);

Thanks for any help.

Greetings, I do not know if this is the correct thread for my application, I am learning to program and I would like you to share codes to give me security to the codes since the few that have been violated all end with the extension fix, I would like help so much for mt5 like mt4 thanks

yamahaqs300 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:00 pm I found this indicator (Lsma Wpr filtered) here,I think is made by mrtools and compiled with value 14 . Can be compiled with value 12 and 13 too please ? I need to use it to make an EA and I need 12 and 13 value(I can`t change it because the source code is not public . Thank you !
Sorry, not understanding what compiled with value 14 is. For a EA you can use buffer 0 which would be the lsma wpr or buffer 4 which is the slope coloring of the lsma wpr.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
yamahaqs300