Re: Coding help ...

MrTools
I can't seem to clear this warning "Expression not Boolean" on line #354 which is "return(0);" I tried putting true in their but that screwed everything up. I went up on mql5 website but nothing I saw addressed this situation. See below;

Can you please give it a look and suggest the correct answer as you can see I have several of them.

Thank you
Ray
6-14-2019 3-19-58 PM-boolean problem.png

Re: Coding Help

mrtools
I think I got the answer. Put the bool name in the return. Such as; I won't know till Monday.

PS: It didn't trade, so I had to change it to "return (false);" It now trades properly and the same as return (0); use to trade but without the "Expression not Boolean" warning.

Hello Guys,
I would like to know how to limit EA trades.
if i have installed the EA in three pairs or more, and two pairs have EA trades open, i would like to disable the other pairs trades until all the trades have been closed.
Kind regards,
Samgaz.

CodeRe: Coding Help

Dear Coder,
I recently facing some problem for calculation am Money Management Logic :

1st Entry: 0.01* 70=$7 Loss
2nd Lot Size : ($7(1st Loss)+$5(constant Addition))/30 pips=Lots
3rd Lot Size: (1st Loss+2nd Loss+$10(ConstantAddition))/30 pips=Lots
Continue until Profit reached ...

Code: Select all

double Loss=(LastOrderInfo("Profit")+10)/130;
          NewLot=LastOrderInfo("Lots")+Loss;

I am trying this but not working :( (

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:37 am mrtools im trying to do an arrow based in this indicator useing iCustom without success, conditions in the picture, whats wrrong in my code? or maybe you can add arrows with that condition in original indicator, thanks soo much.
Hi, with the icoustom function in this way, will it take the default settings of the indicator, the conditions of the arrows are based on default settings of the jurik volty bands - separate indicator?