Re: Need coders to add alert

Florenti wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am Hello coders,

sorry i might need to take your time a little bit, i have an indicator that turns the candle into a color, but what i need is that when the indicator turns the candle into red or green to show alert or pop up message, it would be awesome if it shows arrows too.

please find attached the indicator with photos
Looks like it has alerts.

Next wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:41 am Levi_s_Inside.rarHello, respected mrtools and mntiwanna! I ask you to create what kind of alerts for this indicator, if possible. Thank you.
Hi Next
You have to know,for any alteration/modification coders needs mq4 format file (not decompiled)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cheepeys wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:29 am Mr Tools please can you help in checking why the alert on this indicator is not working please heplp to make it work.Thanks
Hi cheepeys
The code you posted,is decompiled - nothing possible with codes like this
it have only sound alert as per my little knowledge,it will alarm when condition met (stoch and wpr)
i guess it is renamed of some thing
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Florenti wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am Hello coders,

sorry i might need to take your time a little bit, i have an indicator that turns the candle into a color, but what i need is that when the indicator turns the candle into red or green to show alert or pop up message, it would be awesome if it shows arrows too.

please find attached the indicator with photos
can you share your system and template please