Check this :lifespirit wrote: ↑Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 ammladen wrote: ↑Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:20 am
could you explain me how to install the ADXVMA curves on Nintrader 8 please ?
I see .cs files
Is this the correct folder for installation: Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\DrawingTools
Do you have the same tools for MT4 too ?
I am very interested by developping a strategy based on volatility curves, using the largest curves to reach the more centered ones.
Thanks for your feedback !
The HMA can be calculated from any chart type and period (Multi Time Frame). In the picture is a 15M CL chart. It has two instances of this indie. One is an HMA21 calculated from a 10 min chart and the second is a HMA21 calculated from a 10Range. The indie title displayed on the chart shows the type and period info, as does the title in the user configuration panel. The HMA is completely configurable for color, drawing type HMA Period, Chart Type and Chart Period. There is a label in the right margin of the chart that identifies the indicator. Depending on the timeframes of the chart vs the HMA, you may need to enable Tick Replay in the Data Series.
- (4.81 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
This is a 'clone' of the infamous squeeze.
The indicators have public properties for you to access in a strategy or the analyzer:Find included a chart and a market analyzer version.
I have upgraded the original with new features:
* Instead of the standard multiplier setting I have replaced it with a use tick size option.
* Gapless option.
Select between EMA, DEMA and TEMA for the histogram.
Set the MA and linear regression lengths separately.
* Paint bars added.
* Auto width adjustment option to adjust the width to the chart bar width.
* Histogram value.
* Histogram direction: AboveUp = 2, AboveDown = 1, BelowUp = -1, BelowDown = -2
* Squeeze boolean: Squeeze or not to squeeze, that is the question
* Number of bars: How many bars ago an event happened (including the current bar).
Download the analyzer template here. Copy and paste to your NinjaTrader/Templates/Market Analyzer folder.
Once imported you will find the indicators within Sim22>Gapless.
- (23.84 KiB) Downloaded 379 times
Try using additional filer(s)
https://futures.io/local_links.php?acti ... inkid=1744 but you must be Elite Member.