Re: NT8 NinjaTrader 8 indicators

Par4 wrote:Thanks RplusT. I'm not sure how to install that in NinjaTrader 8, I thought it had to be a zip file? Do I need to do something special to get it to import?

Not sure I ever had a zip file.

You can also use the .cs file. Copy it to the NT8 Indicator folder. To find that folder go to:
Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators

Hope that helps!

This is a conversion of the DValueArea developed by Ben L. and originally coded for the NinjaTrader 7 platform by DeanV. I found it on the Ninjatrader Support Forum, converted by Ninjatrader Support.

It shows the developing value area and POC, also pre-session. Profile types are VOC, TPO, VWTPO and VTPO. You have the option of showing a realtime POC.
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, lwx228, faithdefndr, RodrigoRT7, Xanadu

EdsLevel2Dom_V2.0.1

A simple histogram indicator of depth of market (DOM) data also known as standing, limit and stop orders. Displays along side the price scale with a handy adjustable margin to avoid other price scale indicators. Written for simplicity and speed of execution. A performance test has been added to evaluate the Refresh Delay parameter.

This is EdsLevel2Dom_V1.0 (NT7) rewritten for NT8.

PriceLine V2 NT8.0.2 with timer

This price line has been morphed with the NT8 bar timer.

* You can use the timer on time-based, tick or volume bars.
* I have made a custom price marker that attempts to emulate the default NT8 price marker. (You can use this AddOn for your own indicators as well).
* Set a threshold value to warn you when the timer exceeds the threshold value.
* Choose the ZOrder to enable plotting behind or in front of the bars.
* Choose opacity of the line.
* Set to plot the tick size thickness to use on Footprint charts. (These are not included).
* The timer and priceline colors are automatically set to the data series/instrument price marker so you must change this within the data series menu.
* Set the length to: Fullscreen, margin only, fullscreen minus margin, your length or timer only.

Notes:

* The timer will plot only whilst you are connected.
* The time-based timer is set off your system clock, so make sure this is correct.