NT7 NinjaTrader 7 indicators

StochasticColors Version 1.1
Author: radi8
Trading Group Affiliation: TeamPIPPEdge

Nope this isn't that special, but it dovetails with the MACDcolor indicator I posted. This is similar to several commercially available indicators. Single plot Stochastic with colors.

This does expose all the native stochastic data series, which others do not, so you can pull the D or K value if you need to. Also, this has several advanced alert features, including the ability to only trigger alerts during defined periods of the day.

I like to keep it simple and I like when my indicators agree. The posted image shows the gemMACDcolor and the gemStochasticColor indicators superimposed. I like it when the Stoch crosses over the MACD and both are in OB/OS territory.

These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Re: NT7 NinjaTrader 7 indicators

Krelian99 wrote:I don't remember anymore, has NT the same renko issues with repainting? At least, it looks like repainting.

GemStochastic is a funny name

NTL, grabbed it by the .rar-file ... oh, it's a .zip-file.
I think that NT has same issues with renko as all the rest. But I just started the thread with that - more will be posted by all means

As this is a new forum, wouldn't it be better to focus on NT8 Indicators as the NT8 platform has been realease officially already. And NT7 to NT8 conversions. Just my 3 Cents as have been trading on the NT8 for months now.

Also I'm curious, is there anyone capable of converting NT7 Indicators to NT8?

Krelian99 wrote:I don't remember anymore, has NT the same renko issues with repainting? At least, it looks like repainting.

GemStochastic is a funny name

NTL, grabbed it by the .rar-file ... oh, it's a .zip-file.
Look like RJ Hybrid Renkos to me. That style does not repaint. Have got them on NT7. Are availabe for NT8 now too.

RplusT wrote:As this is a new forum, wouldn't it be better to focus on NT8 Indicators as the NT8 platform has been realease officially already. And NT7 to NT8 conversions. Just my 3 Cents as have been trading on the NT8 for months now.

Also I'm curious, is there anyone capable of converting NT7 Indicators to NT8?
You are right - more nt8 stuff will be posted

MLaden,

Do you convert Ninja7 Indicators to Ninja8 ? If yes, could you please do that for the ones below? Thank you.

Tsi4JeffFromTMFT.cs   

ErgodicHist.cs     
Attachments

[The extension cs has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension cs has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]