.


#54
Hi mladen glad to have found you again and even more to see some EL stuff from you!

I'm currently using multicharts so this is not working for me due the elsystem stuff but maybe some of you guys could deem useful
When the slope of linear regression is flat, it draw a channel support.

It's been taken from tradestation forum so if there is some policy violation please delete it, all credits goes to timphila
 
LRC_STOP_GO V2.ELD
(39.9 KiB) Downloaded 376 times

#55
tuvok wrote:Hi mladen glad to have found you again and even more to see some EL stuff from you!

I'm currently using multicharts so this is not working for me due the elsystem stuff but maybe some of you guys could deem useful
When the slope of linear regression is flat, it draw a channel support.

It's been taken from tradestation forum so if there is some policy violation please delete it, all credits goes to timphila
 
tuvok

Thank you for your post
I know that they have restrictive rules, but unless they complain, we shall keep the things like the one you posted - posted


#56
AlexLoco wrote:
Dear mladen, can you make it for MT4?
I am not sure that it can be done (it is using some of the built in classes of tradestation, reconstructing those classes would be a task that would take as much time (if not longer) as it took for tradestation people to make them)

Re: Re:

#57
nbtrading wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 am
mladen wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:47 am
AlexLoco wrote:
Dear mladen, can you make it for MT4?
I am not sure that it can be done (it is using some of the built in classes of tradestation, reconstructing those classes would be a task that would take as much time (if not longer) as it took for tradestation people to make them)
Any update on this?
Not really
As I told : it would take ages to recode all the classes from TS to MT. And in the end nobody could guarantee for the result

Re: Re:

#58
mladen wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:19 am
nbtrading wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 am
mladen wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:47 am


I am not sure that it can be done (it is using some of the built in classes of tradestation, reconstructing those classes would be a task that would take as much time (if not longer) as it took for tradestation people to make them)
Any update on this?
Not really
As I told : it would take ages to recode all the classes from TS to MT. And in the end nobody could guarantee for the result
That makes sense
Thanks :)

Re:

#59
mladen wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:47 am
AlexLoco wrote:
Dear mladen, can you make it for MT4?
I am not sure that it can be done (it is using some of the built in classes of tradestation, reconstructing those classes would be a task that would take as much time (if not longer) as it took for tradestation people to make them)
ok mladen thanks... it was just curiosity :)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests